Supplemental Terms of
VYPR Validation Technologies Limited, relating to VYPR App.
2. Prior to downloading and/or using the App, you must accept these Supplemental Terms by ticking the “I accept” box via the applicable platform store ( Apple or Google). Your continued use of the App will in any event signify your acceptance of these Supplemental Terms. These Supplemental Terms are supplemental to any applicable standard Apple or Google EULA and any other applicable Apple or Google terms of service that are brought to your attention prior to or at the time of your accessing, downloading or using the App (together “Platform EULA Terms”). Nothing in these Supplemental Terms will supersede or override the applicable Platform EULA Terms which will continue to apply in addition to these Supplemental Terms, save that in the event that there is any conflict between the applicable Platform EULA Terms and these Supplemental Terms, the former shall prevail.
3. You shall not use the App for any use other than your own personal use. Use of the App for business purposes is strictly prohibited. The content of the App and any information contained in or apparent from the App, including without limit, relating to any products or services or retailer, or any questions or steers relating to products or services (together referred to as “Confidential Information”) are strictly confidential and shall be used only for the purposes of interacting with or using the App. You undertake to VYPR to keep such Confidential Information confidential at all times and not to disclose to any other person, save as may be required by law. You hereby INDEMNIFY and hold harmless VYPR and its directors, officers, group companies and affiliates, against any losses, demands, claims, liabilities and costs (including without limit legal costs on an indemnity basis) incurred or suffered as a result of your failure to comply with these Supplemental Terms.
4. If you divulge any of the Confidential Information to any third party or use for business purposes in breach of these Supplemental Terms, you are at risk of VYPR taking such action as is necessary to protect its rights, including without limit, Court proceedings to claim damages and costs. You acknowledge that damages alone would not be an adequate remedy for the breach of any of the provisions of these Supplemental Terms. Accordingly, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies VYPR may have, VYPR shall be entitled to the granting of equitable relief (including without limitation injunctive relief) concerning any threatened or actual breach of any of the provisions of these Supplemental Terms.
5. Your obligations under these Supplemental Terms are in addition to any other obligations which you may have under statute, common law or otherwise.
6. VYPR makes NO WARRANTY regarding the accuracy, completeness, functionality or efficacy of the Confidential Information and all implied warranties, conditions or other terms or hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. If any provision of these Supplemental Terms is found by any competent authority or a court of law to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of these Supplemental Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
8. These Supplemental Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.